Friday, July 4, 2008

Teen Birthday Party + Gary Concert~

Oh ya, Teen Birthday was 1st of july~
And he was come to be the guest in the Gary Concert!!
HK has permitted us to hold a surprise birthday party for Justin~
We consider lucky to have such a great chance this time^^




HAHA....so fast want choosed song to perform?
btw, he got sang a small part of "一句"
LOL....i m the 1st time heard he sing in KTV@@"
HAHAHA.....Shiok!!


Teen Birthday Cake....haha~
seen like a toy.....but delicious...yummy!!




hiak hiak.....play guitar o.O"




The Birthday Card sign by Teen~



The Birthday card poster.....LOL~
can see my signature? :P



HAHA...Its our performance sing song in front of Teen. Hehe..
LOL....I feel EXTREMELY nervous. But only chorus part.
Luckyly i no make any mistake....keke!!



Hehe.....time to passed my birthday card to Teen=)
And he saw my name but called me "HUAT"?
No!! i told him my name is Huan^^ then he ohh...okok...HAHA~


Signature by Teen.....to the pic~
somemore got my name....LOL.
I m get shocked when he help me sign it~
coz he din ask me my name then straight sign it with my Name!!
He remember my name as well.....since jz now i told him HAHA~



TeenFamily with Teen( Group Photo)
Thx the committe plan the party to us~
we're appreaciate it ^^
--------------------------------------------------------


After the Birthday party, we went to Gary concert...xD
The concert is very nice!!!
I bought the Rock Zone Ticket=)
This is the first time i ROCK in rock zone.
First of all.....
we force to stand at the deepest side almost close to back stage-,-
but end up we have the best view.....
perhaps it was too near with Gary....HAHA~
I have a lot fun in the concert....
Especially Justin come out that parts...LOL









The photo ady can know wat a best view location i stand!!
HAHAHA.....Shiok~

Swt...when Teen perform the solo song...
He went to the other side of the stage~
It was too far to me!! T.T

After the concert....we took a group photo~
That was a good memories for us.....
The concert was very HIGH!! Gary you Rock!!
Thx you all guys....Take care=)


~Finish~

No comments: