Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Step Up 3

This movie was Freaking Nice~!! Awesome film..
I really recommend this movie to everyone...
I can guarantee you won't be disappointed!
The story of this movie also pretty good....is telling about..
keeping your dream, don't let other thing to extract from what you love to..
It's true, we are really lacking of spirit to chasing our dream in real life.
And I like the Luke ( Rick Malambri ) taking video in the movie,
He asking every of his teammate " Why you like to dance? "
Go and check it out what they answer by yourself...xD
I love a group having same interest, habit and target...
they dance together, make fun together, battle together and support each other,
And I believe that a group power is stronger than personal...
Gosh, this movie make me missing the moment of BSMM when I was secondary
Those moment of happy, sadness, laughing, cried and crazy was priceless =)



Step up 3 Trailer



This robot man was IMBA...damn cool...lols



This 2nd Protagonist dancing is pretty good....Amazing dancer~



I like every time they on practice....funny enough XD


Both of the Protagonist (Rick Malambri and Sharni Vinson ) was so HOT~!!
They are definitely a sweet and hot Couple~ lols...


Anyway, this movie is incredible and best film ever...
Don't tell me this movie is Not nice if you haven watch it~!! LOL

No comments: