Saturday, July 17, 2010

Addicted

The movie of " Despicable me" was make me laugh insane..
especially the yellow Minions....their emotional jz so funny...lols
A must watch movie.....go and check it out~~
I'am sure you all will laugh your pants off....hahaha...
kh said they look like banana with eyes and little hair...LOL!


Nice to share a nice movie here....xD
and I will LOL because of their laughing ...HAHA
if not believe you can try to watch the video below...




Recently i was addicted to David Villa~
which is a Spainish Footballer....but but...
I like him not becoz of Spain achieved the WC champion~
jz because he was play as a good striker...and..
I think Spain most of the goals in world cup was dedicated by him~
now he was transferred to Barcelona from Valencia...
it was nice to let him perform in a strong team
i will continue to catch out what going on he went to barcelona...lols
world cup will end but Football never end.....lols


and and i like his hair style....LOLss
how i can cut and combing my hair like him??!! LOL!

My currently hp wallpaper...xD

Video of David Villa (Terrors of defenses) =)



yesterday was went to summer and Jeslyn convocation


i think everyone were happy because they are graduated...
and i still have 1 more sem to go and finish my study life...
am don't know what job i can do in my future
“空少” is a dream...but i still will go and try...
and my parents wasn't encourage my choice actually~
after my internship here, i know what i want to be...
but they did not know that actually i dislike this kind of working life...
I jz need a sincerely support for my dream..
at least let me try once....if fail i will find a high pay job as u wish~~


Is it worth to gain a short period of happiness for a long term of pain?

No comments: