Sunday, August 30, 2009

Exam

argh....exam start on tis following friday~
but i no da mood to concentrate my study....jia sai...
wanna find b my spirit of study....dun wan to fail any paper...
i hope my mum is here and scolding me to study...lol..
or anyone can scold me here?
and i think will not write any post during my exam time,
tis blog gonna sleep in 2 week ++....wish me luck in exam..lol..


recently dunno how i spend money and dunno where i spend~
but still alot thing need to buy....anyone want to sponsor me?
and going to change my rosak beg and buy a pair of futsal shoes...
the beg was rosak here rosak there and look dirty....jin pai kua...lol..


jia sai blog was created~
if u feel hungry pls go visit my group blog...lol
http://www.all-jia-sai.blogspot.com/
dun blame me after u go take a look...
ok....going b to continue my study...lol~
all da best and good luck to everyone who is having exam...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

U wanna me scold u not? Go!go study nw! hahaha^^
i think mayb i can sponsor u beg,but...u exam paper must b A+~~
can u?Dun b 2 stress^^ take k ya

v(n_n)v ++U!

RaBBiT said...

死去讀書!

nIcOLe said...

exam must jia you oo...
take care ya...

miss u...

come back must call me ya...