Sunday, November 2, 2008

Tagged By Jas

Recently the weather is damn HOT!!
I am totally cannot stand of it.....Betahan~
Anyone can sponsor Aircon to me? LOL


Well, Time to finish the Tag by Jas...
Super Thanks her to tag me as well...ZZz
Haha....I am really lazy to do such of the Tag~
But I'll try to Finish it...lolx

1. What’s your ambition
*I have no idea=.="

2. Who is more important to you? Friends or boy/girlfriend?
*Friend is important for me now..

3. How often do you think of committing suicide?
*Never...what a stupid thinking..

4. Do you think you have enough confidence?
*No....always no confiddents...zzz.

5. How many babies you want?
*Maximun 2.

6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
*Yea....it is true...but sometime cant found~

7. What is your goal for this year?
*Nothing special= =+

8. Do you believe in eternity love?
*hmm....not really....

9. What's a perfect girlfriend/boyfriend like to u? (List 10)
-I Lazy to think about it...becoz it is impossible..Zzz...

10.What feeling do you love most?
*Happy..

11. What are the requirements you wish from the other half?
*不一定漂亮,但要有气质~
*不一定很温柔,但是要善良~
*不一定要聪明,但是要有智慧~

12. is there anything you wanna tell the ppl you hate ?
*#$%^&%##

13. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
*Yes....I try my best~

14. What does flying means to you?
*Dream..

15. What do you crave for the most currently?
*Money....$$

16. Who has the biggest influnce on you?
*Parents~

17. Describe the person who tagged you in 7 words.
*She is a pretty and nice girl....=)

18. What have you done to yourself make yourself happy?
*Spend money...LOL

19. What will u become in another 10 years to come?
*I hope my life is geting better and better....=D

20. Who is your Idol?
* Omg.....Justin lah....and Jason Wu~


Instructions:Remove one question from above and add in your personal question. Make a total of 20 questions and tag 8 people. List them out at the end of the post. Notify them in their cbox that they've been tagged. Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all.


sorry if you're in the seat.


Poh and Tingy
Evo
Wendy
Nicson
Selene
Soonz
Meehoon
Wenjie

Congratulation for those participants of my chose....xD

No comments: