Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Internshit~!!

I am tiring for this few week....
because of rushing project ....I have to OT no stop...
we have to finish it b4 Italian go b to Italy...
I was woke up at 7am....work from 7.30am till 9.30pm~
back to home already 10pm something....Exhausted~!!
and finally I know why they like to hire trainee...
because we are cheaper and useful...
As you know i am a trainee, but I work OT for free...==



but am happy to work with Italian for this few day...haha~
they are nice and funny....=)

I forced him to wear spec to took photo with me....lol
look cool right? haha....

Another Italian with me...
too bad...i was closed my eyes==+

3 of us....xD
those photo was took in last day they work at Malayisia=)


And And....i wish to end my InternShit faster...=(
I am tired and bored for this kind of working life...zzz

1 comment:

nIcOLe said...

omg...so h/some!!
the first one~~
wohoo~~~Huanz...intro intro!!
haha...kidding lar!!
sooooo missssss uuuuuuu~~~